您的位置 首页 实用口语

实用口语:询问与确认信息英语都怎么问的?

  There are certain times in our lives that we need to make sure we understand everything. That’s when clarifying information becomes important. If we want to double-check, we can ask for clarification. If we want to make sure that someone has understood, you can request confirmation that someone has received the message. This type of clarification is especially useful in business meetings, but also in everyday events like taking directions over the telephone or checking an address and telephone number. Use these phrases to clarify and check information.

  在我们的生活中,有时我们需要确保我们理解一切。这时澄清信息就变得很重要了。如果我们想再核对一下,我们可以要求澄清。如果我们想确保有人已经理解,您可以请求确认有人已经收到消息。这种类型的澄清在商务会议上尤其有用,但在日常活动中,如通过电话指示方向或检查地址和电话号码时也特别有用。使用这些短语来澄清和检查信息。

  Phrases and Structures Used to Clarify and Check that You Understand

  用于澄清和检查您是否理解的短语和结构

  Question Tags

  反义疑问句

  Question tags are used when you are sure you have understood but would like to double check. Use the opposite form of the helping verb of the original sentence at the end of the sentence to check.

  当你确定你已经理解了,但想再检查一遍时,就会使用问号。在句末用原句助动词的相反形式进行检查。

  S + Tense (positive or negative) + Objects + , + Opposite Auxiliary Verb + S

  主语 +时态(肯定句/否定句)+宾语+,+相对助词+ S

  You’re going to attend the meeting next week, aren’t you?

  你下周要参加会议,是吗?

  They don’t sell computers, do they?

  他们不卖电脑,是吗?

  Tom hasn’t arrived yet, has he?

  汤姆还没到,是吗?

  Phrases Used to Rephrase to Double Check

  用于重复检查的短语

  Use these phrases to indicate that you would like to rephrase what someone has said in order to make sure you have understood something correctly.

  用这些短语来表示你想改写某人所说的话,以确保你正确地理解了某事。

  Can I rephrase what you said/have/said?

  我能重述一下你说的话吗?

  So, you mean/think/believe that …

  所以,你是说/想/相信…

  Let me see if I’ve understood you correctly. You …

  让我看看我是否正确地理解了你。你……

  Can I rephrase what you mean? You feel it’s important to enter the market now.

  我能重新表述一下你的意思吗?你觉得现在进入市场很重要。

  Let me see if I’ve understood you correctly. You would like to hire a marketing consultant.

  让我看看我是否正确地理解了你。你想请一位营销顾问。

  Phrases Used to Ask for Clarification

  用来要求澄清的短语

  Could you repeat that?

  你能重复一遍吗?

  I’m afraid I don’t understand.

  恐怕我不明白。

  Could you say that again?

  你能再说一遍吗?

  Could you repeat that? I think I may have misunderstood you.

  你能重复一遍吗?我想我可能误解了你。

  I’m afraid I don’t understand how you plan to implement this plan.

  恐怕我不明白你打算如何实施这个计划。

  Phrases Used to Make Sure Others have Understood You

  用来确保别人理解你的短语

  It’s common to ask for clarifying questions after you presented information that might be new to those listening. Use these phrases to make sure everyone has understood.

  在你提供了对听众来说可能是新的信息之后,通常会要求澄清问题。用这些短语确保每个人都明白了。

  Are we all on the same page?

  我们都在同一个话题里吗?

  Have I made everything clear?

  我把一切都说清楚了吗?

  Are there any (more, further) questions?

  还有什么问题吗?

  Are we all on the same page? I’d be happy to clarify anything that’s not clear.

  我们都在同一个话题吗?我很乐意澄清任何不清楚的事情。

  Are there any further questions? Let’s take a look at a few examples to help clarify.

  还有其他问题吗?让我们看几个例子来帮助澄清。

  Phrases

  短语

  Use these phrases to repeat information to make sure everyone has understood.

  用这些短语重复信息以确保每个人都理解了。

  Let me repeat that.

  让我重复一遍。

  Let’s go through that again.

  我们再来一遍。

  If you don’t mind, I’d like to go over this again.

  如果你不介意的话,我想再看一遍。

  Let me repeat that. We’d like to find new partners for our business.

  让我重复一遍。我们想为我们的生意找到新的合作伙伴。

  Let’s go through that again. First, I take a left at Stevens St. and then a right at 15th Ave. Is that correct?

  我们再来一遍。首先,我在史蒂文斯街左转,然后在第15大道右转。对吗?

  Example Situations

  示例情况

  Example 1 – At a Meeting

  例1-在会议上

  Frank: … to end this conversation, let me repeat that we don’t expect everything to happen at once. Are we all on the same page?

  弗兰克:为了结束这段对话,让我重复一次,我们不希望每件事都马上发生。我们都在同一个话题里吗?

  Marcia: Can I rephrase just a bit to make sure I’ve understood?

  玛西娅:我能不能换个说法,确保我听懂了?

  Frank: Certainly.

  弗兰克:当然。

本-.文来.··*自·./英*·语*.*啦

本文来自网络,不代表英语啦立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyu.la/yingyukouyu/shiyongkouyu/252409.shtml

为您推荐

联系我们

联系我们

0898-88881688

在线咨询: QQ交谈

邮箱: email@wangzhan.com

工作时间:周一至周五,9:00-17:30,节假日休息

关注微信
微信扫一扫关注我们

微信扫一扫关注我们

关注微博
返回顶部