动词在考试中占有很大比重。常见的错误类型有：① 时态错用;② 主谓不一致;③ 句中有多个动词时，缺少非谓语动词;④ 缺少谓语动词，尤其是缺少系动词be;⑤ 主动、被动语态错用;⑥ 某些词后要求接动名词或不定式;⑦ 介词后没用动词-ing。
1. All the football players on the playground cheered loudly, say that I had a talent for football. 2019 全国卷 Ⅰ
2. They would say to me that playing card games would help my brain. Still I unwilling to play the games with them sometimes. 2018 全国卷 Ⅱ
1. She wants you call her back as soon as you are home.2. My parents allow me to choose between staying at home and take a trip.3. When I was a child, my family live in Beijing.4. I’m looking forward to visit the art gallery next week.5. She will tell you her journey when she get a chance to.6. Neither he nor I is any the wiser as to the real cause of the accident.7. This will be a good opportunity exchange experience.8. I have a new roommate name Louis.9. What suprised us most there were the beauty of the scenes.10. The goods she has bought for herself was mostly from the hotel.11. The English evening has put off till Saturday.12. There was all sorts of unacceptable behaviour, some of which were so serious that they could have ended up in court.
真题示例1. say → saying 2. unwilling前加was
练习1. call前加to 2. take → taking 3. live → lived 4. visit → visiting5. get → gets 6. is → am(就近原则) 7. exchange前加to 8. name → named 9. were → was10. was → were 11. put前加been 12. was → were
常见错误类型有：① 形容词和副词的错用;② 比较级，最高级的错用或修辞语的错用;③ 以-ing和-ed结尾的形容词的错用。
1. I became interesting in playing football thanks to a small accident. 2019 全国卷 Ⅰ
2. First, I wanted to be a fireman, whose uniform looked so coolly. 2019 全国卷 Ⅱ
1. Afraid of difficulties, they prefer to take the easily road.2. He is much concerned about others than about himself.3. She is the more active member in our group.4. I’m better at science than my sister, but worst than my brother.5. It is really amazed that the once-ruined place has now been turned into a beautiful school.
真题示例1. interesting → interested 2. coolly → cool
练习1. easily → easy(形容词修饰名词;副词修饰动词、形容词)2. much → more或much后加more 3. more → most4. worst → worse 5. amazed → amazing
常见错误类型有：① 并列连词and / or / but等错用;② 从属连词错用，特别是状语从句中的连词。
One afternoon where I was in primary school, I was walking by the school playground. 2019 全国卷 Ⅰ
1. Bring these flowers into a warm room or they will open soon.2. My father is lively and energetic, and he is not very patient.3. We couldn’t send the children to school so life was very hard in those days.4. I was just reading a book while she came into my room.5. The robber shouted to stop crying and he would shoot.6. She was such moved that tears came to her eyes.7. I haven’t visited my teacher after I graduated.8. I don’t know which he is, but he was here a minute ago.
真题示例where → when
练习1.or → and 2. 第二个and →but 3. so → as / because 4. while → when5.and →or 6. such →so 7. after →since 8. which →wher
常见错误类型有：①人称代词、物主代词和反身代词与其所指代的人或物不一致;② 定语从句中关系代词的错用;③ 不定代词的错用;④ 多代词或少代词。
In the cafe, customers will enjoy yourselves in the historical environment that is created for them. 2019 全国卷 III
每句中只有一处错误。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。1. My parents were all very tired, but neither of them would stop to take a rest.2. The Bai ethnic group has a population of around two million, 90% of who live in Yunnan.3. Newspapers reach me on the day after it are published.4. Once you’ve bought a physical book, you own it: she can lend it to people, donate it, and, well, it’s yours.5. I don’t like this hat. Show me other.6. We can’t decide something now.7. Basing an important decision more on emotion than on reason, you will regret sooner or later.8. That is one of the most interesting books which are sold in the bookshop.9. The treatment, that is being tried by researchers, has helped a large number of patients.
真题示例yourselves → themselves
练习1. all → both 2. who → whom 3. it → they 4. she → you5. other → another 6.something → anything 7. regret后加it 8.which → that 9. that → which
常见错误类型有：① 可数名词的单复数错用;② 可数名词与不可数名词错用。
1. Since I was a kid, I’ve considered different job I would like to do. 2019 全国卷 Ⅱ2. Last winter when I went here again, they had a big separate house to raise dozens of chicken. 2018 全国卷 Ⅰ
每句中只有一处错误。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。1. I read an interesting piece of informations in the newspaper.2. A people without the knowledges of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots.3. We’re having fried chickens for dinner.4. In the end, we took many group photoes.5. All our belonging were put on the backs of elephants, and the heaviest item was a piano.
真题示例1. job → jobs 2. chicken → chickens
练习1.informations → information 2. knowledges → knowledge 3. chickens → chicken4.photoes → photos 5. belonging → belongings
① a、an和the的错用;② 多冠词或少冠词。
Each of my cafes will have a different theme and an unique style. 2019 全国卷 Ⅲ
每句中只有一处错误。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。1. It will take about a hour to get there.2. At end of the 16th century, about five to seven million people spoke English.3. This is a house where Lu Xun once lived.4. He walked to other side of the street.5. The Great Wall of China is longest man-made structure ever built.6. I used to play the basketball in the gym.7. The people of world love peace.8. All of them wanted to be first to get a close look at the famous painting.
真题示例an → a
练习1. a → an 2. At后加the 3. a → the 4. other前加the5. longest前加the 6. 去掉第一个the 7. world前加the 8. first前加the
常见错误类型有：① 介词错用;② 多介词或少介词。
A few minutes later, the instructor asked me to stop the car. It was a relief and I came to a sudden stop just in the middle on the road. 2017 全国卷 Ⅰ
每句中只有一处错误。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。1. He inspires me to major on English in college, to be a bridge between China and the world.2. Be careful and look both sides before you go through the street.3. What other courses do you take beside English?4. She spends as much as $2,000 clothes every month.5. The Silk Road was an ancient trade route among East and West, which passed through Dunhuang.6. He didn’t give an adequate answer of the question.
真题示例on → of
练习1. on → in 2. through → across 3. beside → besides4.clothes前加on 5. among → between 6. of → to08固定结构错误
From now on, I started to play football with classmates after school. I am a good player now. 2019 全国卷 Ⅰ
1. Turn on the lights when we are leaving the room.2. To be honestly, I don’t think I was helping very much.3. Her life was so full to find time for hobbies.4. Ten years ago the population of our village was twice as larger as that of theirs.5. She picked out Japanese when she was in Japan. Now she can speak it freely.
真题示例now → then
练习1.on → off 2. honestly → honest 3. so → too4. larger → large 5. out → u
Then, when I was in the five grade, I wanted to be a teacher. 2019 全国卷 Ⅱ练习
1. The city has a population of four millions.2. We will attend a meeting to celebrate the sixty birthday of the P.R. China.3. Thousand and hundreds of people come to visit the city every day.4. This region was settled by the Dutch in the nineteen century.
真题示例five → fifth
练习1.millions → million 2. sixty → sixtieth 3. Thousand → Thousands4.nineteen → nineteenth10词性变换
词性变换考查比较少。常见错误类型有：① 以-ce结尾的名词，变成以-t结尾的形容词，比如：different → difference;② 单词后+y，发生词性变换，比如：taste→tasty, honest→ honesty。
I enjoyed studying difference kinds of cars and planes, playing pop music, and collecting the latest music albums. 2017 全国卷 Ⅲ
1. Honest is a vital element of her success.2. Before birth, babies can tell the different between loud sounds and voices.真题示例difference → different
练习1. Honest → Honesty 2. different → difference