Chinese health authority said Monday it received reports of 31 new confirmed COVID-19 cases on the Chinese mainland on Sunday, of which 30 were imported.
A new domestic case was reported in Gansu province, the National Health Commission said.
Also on Sunday, four deaths, all in Hubei province, and 17 new suspected cases, all imported ones, were reported on the mainland, according to the commission.
A total of 322 patients of the COVID-19 were discharged from the hospital Sunday on the Chinese mainland.
Of the 723 imported cases, 630 patients were still being treated, including 19 severe cases, while 93 patients had been discharged from hospital after recovery by the end of Sunday, with no death reported.
The commission said that 165 people were still suspected of being infected with the virus.
Altogether 75,770 patients had been discharged from the hospital after recovery by the end of Sunday, the commission said.
As of Sunday, a total of 81,470 confirmed cases of the COVID-19 had been reported on the mainland, and 3,304 people had died of the disease.
No new confirmed cases of the COVID-19 were reported Sunday in Wuhan, the hardest-hit city in central China’s Hubei province.
The province also registered no increase in new COVID-19 cases on Sunday, according to the commission.
Hubei saw four new deaths, all of which were in Wuhan.
时政热点 Www.YingYU.la 英’语.啦