1. It is important for everyone to learn English well in our rapidly developing world.在这个迅速发展的世界里，对每个人来说学好英语都是非常重要的。
2. The harder you work at it, the more progress you will make.
3. If everyone makes a contribution to protecting the environment, the world will become much more beautiful.
4. The best way to remember new words is to practice them everyday.
5. The atmosphere in my family is fantastic.
6. The reason why people choose to live in the city is that the life is more convenient and colorful.
7. I had a great first impression of American people.
8. We have lots of confidence in our ability to solve any problem.
9. With the rapid development of modern technology, the Internet has become a necessary part of our daily life and work.
10. You should read as many books as you possibly can.
11.China is becoming more and more prosperous because of the reform and “opening up” policy.由于实施了改革开放政策，中国变得更加繁荣了。
12. We all need clean air to breathe; we all need clean water to drink; we all need green places to enjoy.我们都需要呼吸清新的空气，我们都需要饮用洁净的水，我们都需要享受绿地。
13. Let’s work together to make our world a better place.让我们一起努力把世界变得更加美好。
14. We should make full use of our time to do useful and productive things.我们应该充分利用好时间去做有用的、富有成效的事。
15. We should get into the good habit of using our time wisely.我们应该养成明智利用时间的好习惯。
16. What I really want to know is whether he will go abroad next month?我的确想知道的是，他是否会在下个月出国。
17. Television is harmful to developing minds.电视不利于开发心智。
18. Children usually have far more potential than their parents have realized.孩子们都有很大的潜能，而父母却没有意识到这一点。
19. In the past 10 years, great changes have taken place in our school.在过去的10年里，我们学校发生了巨大的变化。
20. People who spend more time with their families are usually healthier and happier.那些花更多时间和家人在一起的人通常会更健康更幸福。
21. The job was hard, which made me so tired that I almost quit half way.这份工作太辛苦，差点使我半途而废。
22. The Red Star Television Factory, which produces TV sets of quality, was set up in the 1980’s.生产高品质电视的红星电视机厂，始建于1980年。
23. The E-reading room, where we can send e-mails to all parts of the world, is open to both teachers and students.
24. I feel I will be fit for the job needed in your company.我感觉我会是你们公司所需要的人。
25. The number of workers and engineers has risen to over 2000, and 80% of them are college graduates.工人和工程师的数量已超过了2000人，而且他们有80%都是大学学历。
26. There is an increasing tendency that students own their mobile phones on campus.在校园内，学生拥有手机的趋势在不断增长。
27. Now in the rural areas, there are many children out of school. I think one of reasons is that their families are too poor to afford their schooling.现今，在农村地区有很多孩子失学。我认为原因之一就是他们的家庭太贫困，以至于无法供应他们上学。
28. People should pay more attention to the education of children because they will play a very significant /important part/role in the future of our country.人们应该增加对儿童教育的重视，因为他们会在祖国的未来扮演重要的角色。
29. In 2008, you will see Beijing as beautiful as a garden, with cleaner water and clearer sky.到2008年，我们会看到北京像花园一样，有着更加清澈的河水和更加碧透的天空。
30. How nice to hear from you again.能再次收到你的来信真是太好了。
31. Your early reply will be highly appreciated.
32. If you have any questions or requests, please let me know.
33. No matter what you do in the future, English will always be important.
34. Nothing is more important than to receive education.
35. There is no doubt that playing video game is going to be their biggest problem for students to affect study.
36. Obviously, it is high/about time that we took some effective measures to solve the problem.
37. Since he went to senior high school, he has worked very hard.
38. We should spare no effort to beautify our environment.
39. Smoking has a great influence on our health.
40. As a proverb says, /As is well known to us, storms make trees take deeper roots.
41. It is a great honor for me to introduce to you one of my very best friend, Liu Xiang.
42. Coming from a family of English teachers, she always had a particular interest in English.
43. I have fully realized that English is essential to my future.
44. I suppose electronic dictionaries are convenient, but lead to laziness.
45. In conclusion, the advantages of studying abroad outweigh its disadvantages.
46. Now, I think it is really successful experience, and I totally understand what labor means.
47. From this earthquake, I realized that the power of the mass is endless.
48. If you have spare time to visit my hometown, I’d be more than happy to be your guide.
49. Nowadays, both teachers and parents worry a great deal about the student’s using the Internet.
50. Views on the issue vary from person to person.
51. We are blessed with new opportunities and faced with new challenges.
52. Thank you for your consideration.
53. I really appreciate what you’ve done for my family and me.
54. We will never forget the happy days we spent together.
55. Many people are becoming aware of the importance of exercising.
56. The talk will be given at the Lecture Hall on Oct.12 th, starting at 3:30 p. m.
57. Students should know how to take advantage of their time.
58. I got sick and tired of doing the routine work day after day.
59. Conquering English is not different from conquering a great mountain; both of them require determination, courage, and perseverance.
60. I’m disappointed in the performance of our team at the sports meeting.
英语美文频道 WwW.YInGyu.lA 英·语`.啦