您的位置 首页 英语美文

经典美文英语短篇:英语美文摘抄《There Is a Lady Sweet and Kind》

  每天分享一篇中英双语阅读,对英语口语的练习很有帮助,也是积累英语考试中写作,翻译素材的好资料,加油吧!

  There Is a Lady Sweet and Kind

  There is a lady sweet and kind,

  有一位女郎甜美和善

  Was never face so pleas’d my mind;

  她的容貌让我愉悦非常;

  I did but see her passing by,

  看着她从身边走过,

  And yet I love her till I die.

  我想爱她直到地老天荒。

  Her gesture, motion, and her smiles,

  她的举止,她的微笑,

  Her wit, her voice, my heart beguiles,

  她的机智和声音让我心驰神往,

  Beguiles my heart, I know not why,

  让我心驰神往,不知是何原因,

  And yet I love her till I die.

  但我要爱她直到地老天荒。

  Her free behaviour, winning looks,

  奔放的姿容,骄人的模样,

  Will make a lawyer burn his books;

  让律师把法律抛舍;

  I touch’d her not, alas! not I,

  天哪,我自愧不如,

  And yet I love her till I die.

  而且要爱她直到地老天荒。

  Had I her fast betwixt mine arms,

  如果我把她拥进怀里,

  Judge you that think such sports were harms,

  你觉得这会对她造成损伤,

  Were’t any harm? no, no, fie, fie,

  造成损伤?不会不会,

  For I will love her till I die.

  因为我要爱她直到地老天荒。

  Should I remain confined there

  我会继续把她追求,

  So long as Phoebus in his sphere,

  只要世上还有太阳,

  I to request, she to deny,

  即使她总是拒绝,

  Yet would I love her till I die.

  我也要爱她直到地老天荒。

  Cupid is winged and doth range,

  丘比特展翅飞遍她的家乡,

  Her country so my love doth change:

  我的爱人也随着换了形象:

  But change she earth, or change she sky,

  变换天地我的爱也不变,

  Yet will I love her till I die.

  我要爱她直到地老天荒。

英语美文频道 WwW.YInGyu.lA 英·语`.啦

本文来自网络,不代表英语啦立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyu.la/yingyuyuedu/yingyumeiwen/256511.shtml

为您推荐

联系我们

联系我们

0898-88881688

在线咨询: QQ交谈

邮箱: email@wangzhan.com

工作时间:周一至周五,9:00-17:30,节假日休息

关注微信
微信扫一扫关注我们

微信扫一扫关注我们

关注微博
返回顶部