您的位置 首页 英语美文

经典美文英语短篇:英语美文摘抄《现在,你是我的》

  每天分享一篇中英双语阅读,对英语口语的练习很有帮助,也是积累英语考试中写作,翻译素材的好资料,加油吧!

  And Now You’re Mine

  现在,你是我的

  作者:Pablo Neruda (聂鲁达)

  And now you’re mine.

  现在,你是我的。

  Rest with your dream in my dream.

  请让你的梦栖息在我的梦里。

  Love and pain and work should all sleep now.

  现在,爱情和痛苦和工作都应该入睡。

  The night turns on its invisible wheels,

  黑夜转动它那看不见的轮子,

  and you are pure beside me

  你在我的身边

  as a sleeping amber.

  纯洁如一只入睡的琥珀。

  No one else, Love, will sleep in my dreams.

  没有谁,爱人,会睡在我的梦里。

  You will go, we will go together, over the waters of time.

  你会离开,我们会走在一起,在时间的海洋上。

  No one else will travel through the shadows with me,

  没有谁会与我一同穿过阴影而行,

  only you, evergreen, ever sun, ever moon.

  只有你,永远的绿,永远的太阳,永远的月亮。

  Your hands have already opened their delicate fists

  你的双手已经把小巧的双拳摊开,

  and let their soft drifting signs drop away;

  让移动的轻柔手势垂下,

  your eyes closed like two gray wings,

  你的双眼紧闭如一对灰色的翅膀,

  and I move

  我尾随而来,

  after, following the folding water you carry, that carries me away.

  尾随你带来带走我的起伏的水。

  The night, the world, the wind spin out their destiny.

  黑夜,世界和风都在延长各自的命运。

  Without you, I am your dream, only that, and that is all.

  没有你,我是你的梦,仅仅如此,如此而已。

英语美文频道 WwW.YInGyu.lA 英·语`.啦

本文来自网络,不代表英语啦立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyu.la/yingyuyuedu/yingyumeiwen/256706.shtml

为您推荐

联系我们

联系我们

0898-88881688

在线咨询: QQ交谈

邮箱: email@wangzhan.com

工作时间:周一至周五,9:00-17:30,节假日休息

关注微信
微信扫一扫关注我们

微信扫一扫关注我们

关注微博
返回顶部